Hey, guys. I’d like to share with you the last five books that I thoroughly enjoyed.
I have a simple rule about choosing what to read: I need to enjoy them. If I don’t get hooked during the first few pages, I’ll stop. It’s not like school where you have to force yourself to read a book for a review later. Anyway, happy to share my favorites plus a one-sentence comment about each book.
Click the title if you want to read a free chapter.
- My Sister’s Keeper by Jodi Piccoult – Can you both love and hate to help a dying sister?
- Danny the Champion of the World by Roald Dahl – A father-and-son tale that will pull your heart strings and excite your imagination.
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell – This is a teenage novel that my 14-year-old self would adore – especially the telephone conversations.
- Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella – A hilarious story of a shopaholic’s financial and romantic fiascos.
- Ender’s Game by Orson Scott Card – Even geniuses get bullied but nothing can distract them from saving the world.
Please share with me your (fiction or non-fiction) book list. I’ll try to check them all. Happy reading!